Warning: Javascript must be enabled to use all the features on this page!

Page Loading - Please Wait...

Click to hideNews Bulletins

Water-Year Summary for Site 07300500

Click to hide Water-Year Summary instructions and information
  • Water-Year Summary reports summarize a year of hydrologic data in a printer-friendly format.
  • For water years 2014 onward, choose a water year and parameter and an on-demand Water-Year Summary report will be generated.
  • For water years 2006 through 2013, choose a water year and an Annual Water Data Report will be provided.
  • For water years 2005 and earlier, Annual Water Data Reports may be available in digital format.
  • Not all sites have reports available for every water year.
Available Parameters
00060 Discharge(Mean)  

Water year 2022: 2021-10-01 to 2022-09-30

Print this page
USGS Water-Year Summary 2022
LOCATION - Lat 34°51'30", long 99°30'30" referenced to North American Datum of 1927, in SE 1/4 SW 1/4 SE 1/4 sec.34, T.5 N., R.22 W., Greer County, OK, Hydrologic Unit 11120202, near left bank on downstream side of pier of bridge on State Highway 34, 0.5 mi south of Mangum, 13.0 mi downstream from Fish Creek, and at mile 35.5.
DRAINAGE AREA - 1,454 mi² of which 135 mi² probably is noncontributing. from automated delineation using 10-meter National Elevation Dataset digital elevation model data dated 10/01/2006 and Watershed Boundary Dataset dated 10/01/2006, using Albers Equal-Area Projection, North American Datum 1983.
REVISIONS HISTORY - WSP 1211: Drainage area. WSP 1241: 1938. WDR 2012: Drainage area.
PERIOD OF RECORD - April 1905 to June 1906, October 1937 to current year. Monthly discharge only for some periods, published in WSP 131.
GAGE - Water-stage recorder. Datum of gage is 1,490.87 ft above NGVD of 1929 (levels by Bureau of Reclamation). Apr. 11, 1905 to June 30, 1906, nonrecording gage at site 0.2 mi upstream at different datum. Oct. 1, 1937 to Nov. 8, 1938, nonrecording gage at present site and datum.
REMARKS - 10/01/2021 - 09/30/2022: records fair. Quality of data for other periods can be obtained by contacting the Oklahoma-Texas Water Science Center.