Page Loading - Please Wait...
Notice - The USGS Water Resources Mission Area's priority is to maintain the safety and well-being of our communities, including providing critical situational awareness in times of flooding in all 50 U.S. states and additional territories. Our hydrologic monitoring stations continue to send data in near real-time to NWISWeb, and we are continuing critical water monitoring activities to protect life and property on a case-by-case basis. The health and safety of the public and our employees are our highest priorities, and we continue to follow guidance from the White House, the CDC, and state and local authorities.
Water-Year Summary for Site 12094000
- Water Year 2014: No estimated daily discharges. Records good.
- Water Year 2015: Records good except for estimated daily discharges, which are poor.
- Water Years 2016 and 2017: Records fair except for estimated daily discharges, which are poor.
- Water Year 2018: Records fair except for estimated discharges, which are poor.
- Water Year 2019: No estimated discharges. Records good.